Megalovania (Game Accurate Remix) Megalovania (Game Accurate Remix)

This sounds really rough and not enough bass in a lot of parts... Good try though.

Undertale - Megalovania Undertale - Megalovania

Not bad. This is the kind of stuff I would expect in the Guilty Gear XX soundtrack, though not quite as good. No offense. This could use some fine-tuning here and there, but overall, this is pretty badass! I always loved this theme, and whilst a good rendition of it, NOT QUITE there yet. It's missing a little more punch from the drums, and the trumpet section really didn't do it for me; it felt unnecessary. The slow part of the song is actually well-done, and for it to lead back into what I can only describe as pure audio-orgasmic bliss, I felt like the song as a whole could be better. LOVED your guitar solo, though. Fucking rad! Great work, could use a bit of fine-tuning, but well-done nonetheless.

SOTN - Royal Chapel [Rema SOTN - Royal Chapel [Rema

Sounds ALMOST like the original. Like, REALLY close. A bit is off here and there, but overall, this is extremely accurate!

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks. ^_^

Innocent Deception Innocent Deception

I haven't even heard the full song, and I already love everything about it! The range, passion, and overall quality honestly blew away any expectations I had with this song, being posted on Newgrounds and all. Seriously... The amount of shit on this portal is enough to drive a man insane! Anyway, EXCELLENT job, and I am certainly a HUGE fan of MGS 3, and the MGS franchise in general.